Pine Village Preschool (PVP) is seeking a dynamic, energetic, Enrollment Coordinator to begin work immediately. This is an entry level position that works under the supervision of the Senior Director for Communications and Enrollment and is a key part of the administrative team that provides ongoing support in the areas of Enrollment and Communications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in Education Sales and Marketing and/or Early Education Administration
- Must be willing to work occasional nights and weekends
- Must have access to a car
- Bilingual/Spanish speaker
- Interest in child development, particularly early childhood
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with SalesForce or other similar contact management system
- ENROLLMENT: Serve as first contact for all leads that come in through phone and website. Work with other staff and individual school directors to address questions and schedule tours. Follow-up on in-progress and open leads. Maintain and manage leads, create and distribute reports through SalesForce database. Work with directors and other staff to convert leads to contracts from point of inquiry through enrollment.
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH: Generate ideas for, manage, and staff special events (such as Open Houses and community outreach events) throughout the Greater Boston area. Create and maintain partnerships with local libraries, civic organizations, and/or businesses to organize community events. Assist with PVP communications through social media and print publications. Work with marketing team.
- ADMINISTRATIVE: Work as part of an administrative team that provides ongoing support to the individual schools in all areas of enrollment, marketing and outreach. Assist in updating and maintaining applications, calendar, and other administrative documents and forms.
Please submit a letter of interest of no more than 250 words and a resume to Jennifer Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Enrollment Coordinator Position” no later than Friday, February 19, 2016. (Please be aware that interviews begin immediately and the position may be filled prior to that date.) Inquiries by email only.